I had been given knowledge through social media that 0.8L or what it is known as 8 liters, gives away free products to try. They only give specific items to specific people. I applied to many of their items until finally I was chosen to review this very good amazing product from The Hair Mother Cellar Magic Straight Shampoo, which I could not wait to share with you all.
This shampoo was a very good formula for my hair. It is for men, but my husband already has naturally straight silky hair. My hair needs the treatment for damages and moisture. After using this hair treatment for 3 days, I already see my brittle and damaged lifeless hair strands become silky smooth. I like that it also adds nutrients and it smells like oranges. I think it should be unisex.
I wanted to test it out by using the shampoo they had sent me alone and no masks after. I wanted to make sure that this hair formula truly keeps its promise in making your hair truly silky soft. Especially since is made for frizzy, damaged, disheveled or unruly, and dry hair like mine.
The background behind the shampoo: The Hair Mother Cellar brand was made for the British royals. It is a hair secret that was passed down from the British royal family. It is a special hair care method made with the highest quality and customization.
The Hair Mother Cellar brand products are safe to use for sensitive scalp by excluding silicone and harmful ingredients for the scalp. The Hair Mother Cellar is selected by popular hair designers, which is professional hair care service.
Scent: It smells like oranges. It actually does contain orange extract in its ingredients.
Sensation while wearing: I had the sensation of a refreshing, cooling, and tingling. All positive ones. It felt like my scalp was on a peppermint patty meadow (laughing out loud). It felt like my scalp was getting therapy.
- This shampoo contains silk protein and orange extract, which adds softness deep into the hair.
- Makes your hair silky and soft.
- It adds nutrients deep into the hair.
- Makes your hair beautiful and healthy.
- It makes your hair straight without permanents.
- Silk protein contains 18 amino acids whose substances are similar to your hair. The silk protein eliminates damage in the hair, and it has really good moisturization that lasts for a very long time.
Safety: It is a nature-derived surfactant. With a nature-derived surfactant, it minimizes substance causing troubles, which means it is safe to use this product.
Spreadable: This shampoo is spreadable and you are able to mix it in easily all over your hair.
Consistency: It has a drip free feeling. It also has a semi-thick consistency which makes it easy to spread all over your hair.
Directions: You can use this without any gloves. If you desire to use gloves, is all up to you.
- Wet your hair with regular water.
- The package says to pump only one size of a coin into your hair. I did that, and it was not enough for me. I had pumped about 4 or 5 times that coin size and distribute it all throughout my hair. In terms for American it is the size of a quarter or in terms for Canadians, it is the size of a loonie.
- Massage it into your scalp for 3 to 4 minutes. I had said to have left it on for 30 minutes because the 3 to 4 minutes was not enough for my hair to benefit from such a great product.
- You will see some bubbles or lather happening.
- Then rinse your hair thoroughly.
Lather: The lather is a medium amount of the shampoo.
Below is a picture of me wearing my The Hair Mother Cellar Magic Straight Shampoo.
Below is a picture of me after washing out The Hair Mother Cellar Magic Straight Shampoo. You can easily see that my hair does not have any frizz and totally smooth.
Let me know if you ever will try this quality hair product made for the British royals? Have any of you ever tried it?
#HAMOCELL #TheHairMotherCellar #ForCurlyHair #08L