The Kenra Professional Salon High Grip High Hold Defining Hairspray:
I have noticed that this keeps my frizzy hair in place. I tend to have very frizzy hair, and the Kenra High Grip Spray number 20 instantly has kept my flyaway hair strands in place. It truly does give an instant super hold and definition for close up to 24 hours. It supposed to lock your hairstyle in place, which of course does that very much. Is especially an excellent hair product for places of humidity.
I do not live in a humid location right, but I know when I would visit places of humidity in the United States such as Florida, my hair would be out of place, my hair would look like if I had not brushed it in days, but I actually do brush my hair. I have finally found something that would keep the hold for a long time and anti-humidity disaster.
Below is the picture of myself wearing the Kenra Professional Salon high grip high hold defining hairspray. Here I have straightened my hair with the hot hair iron and have the puffy crown hairdo hairstyle in place with a great hold:
- It is lightweight finish
- Holds for close to twenty-four hours
- It has a nice light fine mist
- It suppose to lock in your hairstyle in place
- It gives you a matte finish
Hair type: It is for all hair types.
Scent: It has a bit of a strong scent, but not too overwhelming. The scent is of hair product.
Does the Kenra Professional Salon high grip hold defining spray leave a residue? It does spray on well, but it does leave a little bit of a white residue, which you could instantly be taken off with dabbing lightly with some water.
How to use to get the desired look:
In order to get my desired hairstyle appearance such as the one I have in the picture with my hair put up as a puffy top appearance or look, I would need to follow some easy steps.
- I always comb my hair out.
- I make sure I have no knots in my hair.
- I would section my front hair from my back.
- Then I would spray the hairspray behind the front section.’
- I would hold the can eight to ten inches from your hair.
- I would then make a puff of my front section hair with the hairspray and pin about 6 bobby hair pins behind my hair.
- Then I would spray the puffy hair crown with the Kenra Professional Salon Number 20 High Grip Hold Defining Hairspray.
- I would then brush carefully the back section of my hair.
- Lastly, I would spray the Professional Salon Number 20 high grip hold defining hairspray lightly on my back for an extra hold, but not too much as the front.
Consistency: It is a fine mist, and when you put it in your hand, it looks like a see through ‘
Stickiness: It is a bit sticky, but not a negative way. This way your hair is able to hold better.
Packaging: It comes in a silver cylinder long can, and I had the full-size product to try. It has 227 grams or 8 ounces of the product inside the cylinder long spray can. The top is a spray which you press on.
How to Use:
- For the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining spray, I would part my hair from the front and midway from the back center. I always like parting my hair that way. You can do as you desire.
- I then would make sure I have the silver spray can about 8 to 10 inches away from your hair.
- Spray the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 dry wax evenly all around your dry hair. It should be from the crown root of your hair to the end of where you would like that extra hold.
Below is a picture of how the spray product looks like on my hand:
Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray:
I really did enjoy using this Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 spray. I liked that it was not super sticky like other hair waxes I have tried in the past. It also is lightweight and did not make my hair look droopy but stylish. I always need to use something that would give me that extra boost to my hairstyle and not make it look all weighed down. I am happy the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 air grip dry defining was spray
- It has 50% more grip or holds to your hair.
- It is super a super lightweight formula, which is excellent because I do not like the heaviness of any hair product.
- It has superior definition and it gives you a good amount of volume.
- It gives you a flexible hold.
- It gives your look a matte finish, as you can see in the picture I have provided of myself below.
- It had build texture to my hair strands.
- It tames my frizzy hair strands.
Packaging: It comes in a smaller cylinder can which carries exactly 142 grams or 5 ounces of the Kenra Professional Salon air grip dry wax defining spray.
Hair Type: This is for all hair types.
Consistency: The Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray has a foamy white consistency, but it blends in well with your hair strands.
Scent: It has the scent of regular hair product. It is a nice pleasant scent.
Stickiness: The Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray is not sticky. It has a dry finish and matte hold. It was not a hard waxy feel, but a soft stronghold.
Does Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 dry defining hair wax spray leave a residue? The Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 dry defining wax spray does not leave any residue whatsoever. It blends in with your hair and just does the job.
Below is a picture of me wearing the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray.
Below is a picture of how the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray product looks like on my hand:
Kenra Professional Salon Number 9 whip grip light hold defining mousse:
Lastly, the amazing Kenra Professional Salon Number 9 whip grip light hold defining mousse. I have tried many different hair mousse products. I always like changing my hairstyles. There are times I would need a product like a hair mousse to give my naturally curly hair look some hold and tame the frizziness. I like to just come out of the shower and use the hair mousse to make that naturally curly hair appearance come to life.
- It gives you three times more volume, which I saw within a half hour to an hours time. That is after your hair dries with the hair mousse.
- This hair mousse gives you maximum volume with no stiffness.
- This hair mousse has an airy whipped formula or product.
- The Kenra Professional Salon number 5 hair mousse gives you a light hold and matte finish. This you can see in my pictures below.
Hair type: This is for all hair types, but is best that you already have some kind of wave to your hair strands. If you have straight hair and get a perm, this would great. If you have super straight hair, it might give you a slight wave.You can always try it. I have thick to thin curly to wavy hair strands and so it gave me a curly hairstyle appearance.
Stickiness: It is not sticky like other mousse hair products.
Scent: It has a scent of hair mousse, which is of hair product. There is not another way to put it. It is pleasant.
How to use:
- You can use this product however you may please. I do know that it is mostly used for the purpose in shaping your natural curls or giving you a curly or wavy appearance to your hair strands.
- You should shake well the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 whip grip mousse can. This is so that all the ingredients of the product would come out smoothly when you press down on the nozzle of the can.
- You should dispense the desired amount into the palm of your hands. I would use about two to three pumps for long hair like mine. If you have short hair, I would advice one pump and see if you want so more from there. A little goes a long way with this hair mousse.
- Try applying evenly throughout your hair strands that have been dried with a towel.
Does the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 whip grip hair mousse leave a residue? This mousse does not leave any residue at all. I am happy that it does hold pretty well.
Does the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 whip grip defining mousse make the hair hard? It does not make your hair hard, but you can feel that extra hold to tame your hair strands. That is very positive.
Below is the first picture I took while wearing the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 whip grip defining hair mousse:
I am wearing no makeup here. I actually had washed my hair and have put in the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 whip grip hair mousse in this picture:
This picture below shows how the Kenra Professional Salon whip grip hair mousse product looks like with using two pumps:
Where to purchase: You may purchase your very own Kenra Professional number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray, number 20 high grip hair spray, and the number 9 whip grip defining here mousse here.
Will these Kenra Professional Salon products become one of your favorites? Have any of you used hairsprays, hair mousse, or dry wax sprays? Do any of you already use Kenra Professional Salon products? Which one is your favorite? Please let me know in the comments below.
#Sponsored, #kenragriptrio #hair #hairstyles #updos #getagrip #hairinspo #kenragrip