I always become very happy to test and determine what products would fit best for my readers and myself of course. I always try new hairstyles with different hair products, especially with hair sprays and hair mousse like the one I was given to test and try.
The three Kenra Professional Salon hair products I was given to try were the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 air grip dry wax, the Kenra Professional Salon number 20 grip hold hairspray, and the Kenra Professional Salon number 9 whip grip light hold defining mousse. I was excited as a child during Christmas or any such event or other holidays from around the world to test these three hair products in my hair. I will discuss all the three Kenra Professional Salon Hair products below.
The Kenra Professional Salon High Grip High Hold Defining Hairspray:
I have noticed that this keeps my frizzy hair in place. I tend to have very frizzy hair, and the Kenra High Grip Spray number 20 instantly has kept my flyaway hair strands in place. It truly does give an instant super hold and definition for close up to 24 hours. It supposed to lock your hairstyle in place, which of course does that very much. Is especially an excellent hair product for places of humidity.
I do not live in a humid location right, but I know when I would visit places of humidity in the United States such as Florida, my hair would be out of place, my hair would look like if I had not brushed it in days, but I actually do brush my hair. I have finally found something that would keep the hold for a long time and anti-humidity disaster.
Below is the picture of myself wearing the Kenra Professional Salon high grip high hold defining hairspray. Here I have straightened my hair with the hot hair iron and have the puffy crown hairdo hairstyle in place with a great hold:
- It is lightweight finish
- Holds for close to twenty-four hours
- It has a nice light fine mist
- It suppose to lock in your hairstyle in place
- It gives you a matte finish
- I always comb my hair out.
- I make sure I have no knots in my hair.
- I would section my front hair from my back.
- Then I would spray the hairspray behind the front section.’
- I would hold the can eight to ten inches from your hair.
- I would then make a puff of my front section hair with the hairspray and pin about 6 bobby hair pins behind my hair.
- Then I would spray the puffy hair crown with the Kenra Professional Salon Number 20 High Grip Hold Defining Hairspray.
- I would then brush carefully the back section of my hair.
- Lastly, I would spray the Professional Salon Number 20 high grip hold defining hairspray lightly on my back for an extra hold, but not too much as the front.
- For the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining spray, I would part my hair from the front and midway from the back center. I always like parting my hair that way. You can do as you desire.
- I then would make sure I have the silver spray can about 8 to 10 inches away from your hair.
- Spray the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 dry wax evenly all around your dry hair. It should be from the crown root of your hair to the end of where you would like that extra hold.
- It has 50% more grip or holds to your hair.
- It is super a super lightweight formula, which is excellent because I do not like the heaviness of any hair product.
- It has superior definition and it gives you a good amount of volume.
- It gives you a flexible hold.
- It gives your look a matte finish, as you can see in the picture I have provided of myself below.
- It had build texture to my hair strands.
- It tames my frizzy hair strands.
Below is a picture of how the Kenra Professional Salon Number 5 air grip dry defining wax spray product looks like on my hand:
- It gives you three times more volume, which I saw within a half hour to an hours time. That is after your hair dries with the hair mousse.
- This hair mousse gives you maximum volume with no stiffness.
- This hair mousse has an airy whipped formula or product.
- The Kenra Professional Salon number 5 hair mousse gives you a light hold and matte finish. This you can see in my pictures below.
- You can use this product however you may please. I do know that it is mostly used for the purpose in shaping your natural curls or giving you a curly or wavy appearance to your hair strands.
- You should shake well the Kenra Professional Salon number 5 whip grip mousse can. This is so that all the ingredients of the product would come out smoothly when you press down on the nozzle of the can.
- You should dispense the desired amount into the palm of your hands. I would use about two to three pumps for long hair like mine. If you have short hair, I would advice one pump and see if you want so more from there. A little goes a long way with this hair mousse.
- Try applying evenly throughout your hair strands that have been dried with a towel.
This picture below shows how the Kenra Professional Salon whip grip hair mousse product looks like with using two pumps: