Crowdtap is a website where you participate with brands in testing their products for free. You must look for their explore tab on the hand side of their website and then click on the tab that said sample on their page. You will find which samples are available and interest you.
The product I had chosen to try was the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard. This mustard was exotic from the name and just looking at the way it was presented in an elegant manner in their see-through bottle-shaped and curved for your hands to hold your bottle better.
My family and I would use the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard as a dip or part of our meal or mixed into our meal. As you can see below I am holding one of our sweet potato fries my family and myself enjoy dipped in the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard. You can even add it to your salads as a kind of dressing since it has such excellent intense flavor.
This is how it looked after unpacking my French’s Chardonnay Dijon Mustard. Crowdtap and French’s had also added a recipe card which includes the French’s deviled egg recipe. I will provide that below.
Benefits of using French’s chardonnay dijon mustard:
- Low in calorie
- No high fructose corn syrup products or mayonnaise
- Free from thickeners or fillers
How is the consistency of the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard? It is creamy.
How does the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard taste like? It has a kick to it meaning you can taste the chardonnay and dijon with spices. It is a bit of a hint of a wasabi taste to it even though it does not have wasabi. It is full of flavor.
Recipe for French’s Party Deviled Eggs: Makes 12 servings with a preparation time of cooking and making the French’s Party Deviled eggs for 25 minutes in total.
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs
- 6 tbsp. of light sour cream
- 2 tbsp. of French’s Dijon Mustard
Directions to hard boil your eggs:
- Take out 12 eggs from your egg carton.
- Place your 12 eggs into the water in your deep pot and make sure the water is 2 inches above your eggs.
- Put in a tbsp. of vinegar or tsp. of salt to hold and cook the eggs well together in the water.
- Boil your water with the eggs inside and once you see the bubbles boiling all-around your eggs, stop the flame and cover for 18-20 minutes.
- Take your eggs each out with a scoop-like shaped big spoon and place your eggs in the cold water inside another pot you have put aside so that your eggs would cool down.
- It takes about 10 minutes for a good amount of cooling and no burning your fingers.
- You are able to peel your cooled down eggs.
- Remove the yolks from the hard-boiled egg whites and place it in the bowl
- Mash the yolks and blend in the sour cream and mustard together with it. I would use a fork or a big spoon to blend all the ingredients or you can use a mixer to blend the ingredients together.
- Spoon the egg yolk mixture into each egg white halves.
- Decorate with a sprinkle of paprika, crispy onions or minced parsley. As you can see in the picture I had added a few Himalayan pink salts in the mix, sprinkled paprika, and added my chives over it to make it look and taste incredible.
Step 1 Image: Here I show the preparation of the eggs boiling to become hard-boiled eggs for our French’s Party Deviled Eggs.
Step 2 Image: Here I show the preparation before the mixture has been done and placed into the hard-boiled halved egg whites.
Step 3 Image: Here I show the eggs with the egg yolk mixture all prepare.
Step 4 Image: Here I show the final results of my French’s Party Deviled Egg.
These deviled eggs were truly delicious with the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard. It mixed well and added the right amount of
Will the French’s chardonnay dijon mustard be your next favorite condiments for all of your meal preparation and or dips? What is your favorite food condiment?