I enjoy applying for free products that come in cute boxes like the one from Pinchme.com I am sure if you enjoy receiving free products like I do, you would also enjoy joining Pinchme.com
The way Pinchme.com chooses your free products is by the household information you give them on their website. They will then choose what fits best for you. Then you have the option to decide every Pinchme.com box day to choose which items you would want to enjoy and spread all over your social media channels such as facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com, and much more.
You must keep in mind that you must always look at the date that pinchme.com has their boxes to be given out. You should keep in mind of the date and check your samples box.
Then they will send you your box full of free fun items, take a picture, and tell everyone on social media about it. You can see below I received my pinchme.com box. I have opened it up nicely for everyone to see. My box this time had brought a ControlGX gray reducing shampoo and Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash. It also included a $1 dollar coupon to help you save money and purchase a full-size Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash and also a Shutterfly free 8×8 photo book coupon code.
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
I always enjoy trying out many different body washes. I do lean towards to moisture intense or moisturizing body washes because my skin does get dry and has some rough patches around. I also would like to use a body wash that has a nice pleasant not so strong scent.
I found that Olay Ultra Moisture Shea butter body wash that Pinchme.com has sent me has very much what I am looking for in a body wash. I am not giving a hype here. I actually have used this body wash and enjoy it for myself. If had found this body wash to be unbearable, I would let you all know as my honest review.
Consistency: Olay Ultra Moisture Shea butter body wash has a not too thick or thin feel.
Color: It is white in color.
Scent: It is a light fruity scent.
Results: It gives you deep moisturization as you shower.
Safety: It is safe.
Directions: Use a bath puff or a soft body scrub and lather all over your body for better results.
- It penetrates deep into the surface of your skin layer by layer.
- It cleanses your skin in a gentle way while moisturizing and keeping it nourished with its natural ingredients.
- It is excellent for dry and super dry skin, rough knees, elbows, and the bottom of your feet, and dull skin.
- You could use it one time and you will see instant results with the way your skin feels. You will feel soft and hydrated.
- People with psoriasis and eczema would find that Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter would moisturize, hydrate, and lessen their problem areas. I suffer from some psoriasis on some of my skin. It is a winter seasonal situation for me, and this body wash has helped me.
- Main beneficial ingredient: Shea Butter
The ControlGX Grey Reducing Shampoo for Men
This is perfect for the man who does not want to get rid of all of their white or silver hair strands but just wants some of it taken away. It does not give you that obvious look that you color your hair like some other male for gray hair dyes. The ControlGx tones done the hair and make it look more natural. It literally takes away 10 years of your appearance after use with maintenance.
Consistency: The ControlGX is not too thin or too thick. It spreads evenly all over your hair.
Scent: It is a very mild pleasant clean scent.
Color: It is a light silver gray color.
Results: It does help reduce the gray hairs a little bit because it is made from natural ingredients such as Henna. You get a natural hair appearance.
- Peel off freshness tab under the cap. Do not leave tube open between uses.
- Massage into wet hair and leave on for about one minute. Start using the palms of your hands to massage the product into your hair. Do not use your fingers so that you would not stain your nails.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Rinse any shampoo around your bath or it might stain it. It did not do that for my husband, but you should be cautious.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and dry hair with an old or dark towel.
- Store your tube facing cap down according to the directions.
- Do not use this product if you have already experienced any reaction to this or any other hair color product.
- Do not use this product if you have a rash on your face, an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp.
- Do not use if you have experienced a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo in the past.
- Remember to perform a 48-hour skin allergy test before each use.
- Do not use if you have skin depigmentation issues.
- It gives you a subtle natural looking results.
- It cleans and conditions your hair.
- You can control the desired look.
Is it safe to use? It is safe and easy to wipe off any surface and use.
Hair Color Type: It is good for brown hair and darker. It is not good for people with blonde hair. It will give you a darker blonde hair effect due to the henna natural ingredient.
How many Treatments to get a Toned Down Result:
The product works well with maintenance every other day. Especially since my husband enjoys his hair cuts. It does make you look younger in appearance.
Stains: It stains your hands and fingers a little bit because of the Henna.
Maintenance Mode: 3 to 4 times a week of use to get the results of a light natural coverage for gray hairs.
Before using the henna infused Control GX Grey Reducing Shampoo:
After using the henna infused Control GX Grey Reducing Shampoo: There are not many gray hairs showing. Just a little bit still remains: This is using it for one week.
Have any of you used the ControlGX or the Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash? Do you like the results and enjoy it?