The day the Daily Goodie Box had chosen me to test their sample and full-size items, I was overjoyed. They have a variety of products mixed into one little goodie box.
Their products vary from food to beauty products. Being that my blog consists of a lifestyle blog, this Daily Goodie Box theme fit perfectly to help my followers and viewers detailed information about new products that come out in our everyday lives.
I also encourage you to participate with The Daily Goodie Box, because they are one of the best free sample boxes out there.
Items in the Daily Goodie box:
the Gertrude Hawk – Peanut Butter Meltaway Bar, RunGum – Energy Gum, Pipcorn – Delicious Mini Popcorn, Wild Foods – Cocotropic, Chocolate Nootropic Drink, Elemental Herbs – All Good Organic Skin Food in lemongrass, full-size Bhakti – Yerba Maté Chai Artisan Tea,Savant Naturals – Savi Crisp Chocolate Protein Bar,True Natural – Benecos Natural Beauty Lip Gloss,Miss Jones – Organic Cookie Mix, and Älsa – Energy Drink Mix.
- Dark Chocolate Mint Bar
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Custard Bar
- White Chocolate Truffle Bar
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bar
- Solid Dark Chocolate Bar
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar
- Peanut Butter Meltaway Bar
- Milk Chocolate Solid Bar
- Milk Chocolate Caramel Bar
The Run Gum will be perfect for those that enjoy that extra boost for exercise or just running around doing your errands or whatever you fancy during the day.
Worth it: It is worth it if you are looking for that special chewing gum that will help with your energy boost for all of your physical activities. It is also perfect for those who can not stomach energy drinks, coffee, or tea.
The Pipcorn was so much fun to eat and just feel on your hands and in your mouth. It is full of flavor.
My family and I are popcorn fans, and we enjoy eating popcorn during our movie nights and also as snacks throughout the week.
We were all eager to try this new smaller version of popcorn than what we are used to eating. We tasted these smaller versions of popcorn called pipcorn, and they have intense flavor in each little popcorn. It does have very few hulls and the ones that are left are soft hulls.
Taste: It tasted intense.
Color: Yellow popcorn popped white.
Size: 1/2 the size of regular popcorn.
Hulls: Very soft or and very little to no popcorn hulls left.
Ingredients: Simple ingredients, such as popcorn kernels with no GMO, olive oil, and sea salt. No preservatives are used in these mini popcorns called Pipcorn with softer hulls or no hulls.
Where to purchase: You can always get your very own Pipcorn here.
The Miss Jones Cookie Mix is made with better ingredients than your typical cookie. These cookies are super delicious and even better than the original homemade baked cookies. Their taste is intense and melts in your mouth. My whole family enjoyed it and we had to purchase a few more Miss Jones Cookie mix bags after that.
My family and I always appreciate a brand that cares about us as their customers, and Miss Jones Cookies does just that. They care about the ingredients they put into their cookie or baking mixes. They always have the best quality of ingredients in their baking mixes and products.
Benefits of Mis Jones Cookies:
- Certified 90% Organic
- Vegan, dairy-free, and soy-free
- No Hydrogenated oils or trans fats
- No Artificial colors or flavors
- Sprinkles are made with vegetable dyes
- Pronounce every ingredient found in the product
The number of cookies made in each cookie mix package:
- Each cookie mix package makes 18 cookies
This is the image of how the cookies looked after it had baked in the oven for 9 minutes.
Ingredients to blend together with the Miss Jones Cookie Mix:
- 3 tablespoons of butter, margarine, or coconut oil. I used the solidified coconut oil in my Miss Jones Cookie Mix.
- Use the whole entire bag of Miss Jones Cookie Mix.
- Use one egg.
- Mix together with an electric blender or whisk with by hand with your whisk.
- After making it into a dough, use a tablespoon to scoop out per cookie dough and roll into a ball with the palm of your clean washed hands.
- You will have a set of 18 rolled little balls to bake.
- Always preheat your oven
- Bake in the oven for 350 Degrees Fahrenheit in the oven for 7 to 9 minutes long.
- The instructions said 11 minutes, but I did 9 minutes for almost 10 minutes. It still came out good.
Take it out of the oven and let it cool on your cookie cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy! Your whole family would appreciate this yummy cookie with better and healthier ingredients.
The fifth goodie from The Daily Goodie Box was the Wild Foods Cocotropic.
This was one of the best energetic powders I have experienced and tasted. It has a cocoa taste in your drink while giving you a lot of energy with the ingredients that it has inside. It made me wide awake. I would take this in the morning or and in the midday when I would need the most energy boost.
Blendable: I would drink it with either my tea or coffee drinks. Is better to use a hot beverage in order for this to blend well. I tried putting it into a cold beverage and the powder did not blend into well.
Stamina Ingredient: Cocotropic has the ingredient Maca, which gives you heighten sexual stamina. My husband and I did notice that it does work for this occasion.
Concentration: It does give you the optimum concentration. I noticed that it works better than just using coffee or caffeine as concentration boost. It also does not give you fatigue or withdrawal. This is very good because you would want something to help with keeping you awake and focus and not just a small peak, but also not give you fatigue and withdrawal.
- Made from premium raw and natural ingredients
- Reduce anxiety
- 100% Pure and natural ingredients
- 100% Organic non-alkalized
- Wild Cocoa powder
- Reishi Mushroom extract
- Organic Raw Maca Powder
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract: This plant extract has a lot of benefits.
- It supports a healthy central & peripheral nervous system.
- It supports the body to handle stress.
- Is a natural source of Levodopa, which is also known as L-dopa.
- It promotes healthy motor skills and coordination.
- It supports the intellect.
- It bolsters libido.
- It also revitalizes both male and female reproductive system.
- Organic Turmeric
Where to purchase: You can get your very own Wild Foods Cocotropic for your energy boost and heighten stamina here.
In the image, I had mixed my teabag with the Wild Food Cocotropic.
In the image, I I had put in 1 teaspoon of Cocotropic into my 6 ounces of fluid and tea.
Shade showed and received: Rose Garden, which is like a raspberry color. It supposes to be a kissable plum-pink color. It supposed to be the reminiscence of the delectable berries and wine.
Appearance or finish: It gives you a sheer finish.
- Infused with nourishing and moisturizing
- Organic castor seed oil
- Organic sunflower oil
- Vitamin E
- Pure mineral pigments to give the gloss its natural sheer appearance.
Ingredients : Castor seed oil, Lanolin, Canola/Tung Oil, Copolymer, Silica, Mica, Beeswax, Frangrance, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Limonene, Candellila wax, Linalool, and Benzyl Benzoate.
It may contain: Ultramarines, purple manganese, calcium aluminum borosilikate, maltodextrin, and tin oxide.
- It is certified organic because of the component of natural essential oils.
- It is cruelty-free.
- It is gluten-free.
How to apply: Apply as you desire. I would put on three coats to get more color on my lips.
Consistency: It is a semi-thick to thin consistency.
Stickiness: This lipgloss is a little bit sticky as other lipgloss can be.
The variety of colors available:
- Rose Garden
- Kiss Me
- Pink Blossom
The eighth goodie was the Älsa – Energy Drink Mix.
This drink was very yummy and delicious. My husband and I always enjoy energy drinks. This one was a treat because it tasted like fruits. I was given a sample of 3 packets to try.
The varieties given to me was Three Citrus, Dragon Fruit, and Pomegranate. My favorite one was the pomegranate. The idea is that this drink is supposed to give you energy for your mind and body.
Energy: It did give me energy that lasted about 5 to 6 hours. It was not strong energy. It was just a bit of an awakening. Is very mild.
- Vitamin C, B6, and B12, which helps your immune support
- Electrolytes for enhanced hydration.
- White tea and yerba mate extracts. These help to boost energy and deliver antioxidants.
- Cognizant Citicoline, which is clinically studied for sustained mental energy, enhanced concentration, and healthy memory function.
- PurEnergy: This has less caffeine, and it delivers more efficiently for approximately 6 hours.
- pTeroPure: Also known as Pterostilbene. It is similar to resveratrol, with a strong antioxidant value. It is 60% more effective and bioavailable. It also supports the heart, health, memory function, weight management, and anti-aging.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Taste of the Three Citrus packet:
It tasted like oranges with a bit of a lemon touch. You can taste the vitamins a little bit in it.
Color: It is a light orange color.
Taste of the Dragon Fruit packet:
It tasted like a mix of light fusion of dragon fruit and vitamins.
Color: It is a light pink color.
Taste of the Pomegranate:
It did taste like pomegranate, but a bit like berries too for some reason, and a light touch of vitamins.
Color: It is a dark pink color.
This is an image, I had taken with my camera below is of how the pomegranate vitamin mix on the go from Alsa looks like when stirred in well with just water. It looks like a dark pink color.
This is how it looks when is being poured into the glass of water:
This is an image, I had taken with my camera below is of how the Three Citrus vitamin mix on the go from Alsa looks like being poured into the water.
The ninth goodie was The Bhakti Yerba Mate Chai Artisan Tea.
This was such a yummy warm tasting tea. It literally warmed your body with not just the heat from the water but the heat from the spices. The spices are not spicy but are very warming. It will not sting you, trust me.
If you are looking to lose weight. This tea is perfect. It helps to get your metabolism running. The spices blended together in this tea are very good for your health and especially the yerba mate. It is used in South America for energizing the body and mind as well as health.
The Bhakti Yerba Mate is not smoked and it mixes very well with their rich antioxidant black tea and ginger spice blend. It creates a chai mix, taste, and feeling.
The amount in each tin: The Bhakti Tea carries 14 see-through triangle silk fancy tea bags.
- Organic Fresh Yerba Mate
- Organic Fair Trade Black Tea
- Safflower Petals
Varieties of Bhakti Tea:
- Yerba Mate: It is made with yerba mate, fair trade black tea, spices, and safflower petals.
- – This tea is known for the health and energizing benefits in South America. It mixes well with the antioxidant black tea and ginger spice blends to make a chai experience.
- Fiery Masala: It is one of the Bhakti Tea’s award-winning tea blend. It has a blend of black tea, ginger, and spices.
- Green Tea Tulsi Chai: It has a blend of green tea, tulsi, ginger, and spices.
- Rooibos Chai: It has a blend of rooibos, ginger, and spices.
- Protein: It is high in protein per bar.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- Fiber: It has 6 grams of fiber per bar.
- Sugar: It has 5 grams of sugar per bar.
- Gluten Free
Contains Soy, Milk, Egg, Almonds. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Protein blend , soluble corn fiber, sugar, palm and palm kernel oil, glycerin, organic invert syrup, tapioca starch, water, brown rice, corn starch, soy flour, natural flavors, salted butter, yogurt powder, sesame seeds, rice syrup, inulin, salt, pea fiber, almonds, agar, vanilla extract, monk fruit extract, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate, xanthan gum, tocopherols, baking powder, yeast, and sodium hydroxide.
Taste: It tastes like a light vanilla rice crispy treat.
Pulling apart: When pulled apart it is not tough, and it is not too soft.
Sticky: It is not too sticky.
Crisp: It is soft, chewy, and the crispiness is just right.
Scent: It smells like vanilla cupcakes.
Use as part of a well-regulated diet.
In my conclusion to all the items I have tested out from The Daily Goodie Box, I would say that it brings a pretty good amount of valuable goods that could become part of your daily food or products you would use. It had a variety of goodies varying from food to beauty products, which I always enjoy discovering and sharing and educating my viewers.
Let me know which of the products discussed from The Daily Goodie Box did you enjoy best? Are you going to try any of them?