Do you not ever search for that perfect foundation that could last you hours, not cake, and make you look old? As a makeup wearer and tester, have always try to discover the ideal foundation to minimize my pores. I have found some that do not flake and blurs fine lines instead of emphasizing them.
I have used Yves Saint Laurent Skincare, Makeup, and Fragrance. The Influenster Charmed Voxbox allowed me to try the Yves Saint Laurent 24-hr foundation.
How to get the Influenster Voxbox?
Influenster chooses the voxbox for you. You would have to take the voxbox survey to potentially earn the voxbox, participate in their product events on your Influenster app, and snaps.
I had worked hard by participating in many activities with Influenster which paid off. It is hard to get this high quality and high-end makeup from Influenster. You can apply here to receive your first free products.
History of Yves Saint Laurent:
The history of the Yves Saint Laurent shows that it discovered in the year 1961 as the first couture house of fashion. YSL had introduced luxurious Pret-a-porter in the year 1966. Their fashion collection in 1966 was called “Rive Gauche,” which means freedom and youthfulness. Now that is superb.
Yves Saint Laurent makes high fashion, makeup, and skincare. They have the women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, accessories like handbags, shoes, jewelry, small goods made of leather, scarves, eyewear, and even ties — especially excellent news for fashionistas or fashion fanatics out there.
Experience opening the Influenster Charmed Voxbox from Sephora:
I opened this beautiful black box that said Influenster on it, and there was the lovely gift that I had earned. I could not wait to test it out and show all of you what it is all about. The Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation has so many quality benefits for your appearance and skin. It supposes to help with instantly blurring your pores, wrinkles, and fine lines while providing everlasting flawless impression and elegance. Since it is semi-permanent makeup, you would not need much of a touch-up.
The Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation has sunscreen of SPF 20. I had to see if this does work and stands by to what it said. I have combination skin, and this means I do relate to some ladies with oily skin and dry skin. I would have dry spots around my nose area and chin, and some parts of my jaw would get a bit greasy. The area that would get the most would be my t-zone area, which is on my nose, the upper center of my nose and forehead. Yves Saint Laurent, 24-hour foundation, is one of those miracle foundations.
In the picture below, I am wearing the shade in color Warm Ivory. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation comes in a variety of colors to suit all skin colors. It gives you a matte finish.
This is my before and after picture while wearing my Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation.
How do I use my Yves Saint Laurent 24-Hour Foundation with my Combination skin (oily/dry spots)?
- Key here for combination, and oily skin would be using a water-based primer underneath and water-based everything.
- Please stay away from silicone primers or use ones with a small amount of silicone in it. Make sure that the silicone is at the end of the ingredients, which means that it has a low amount of silicone.
- If you would like to stick with just Yves Saint Laurent, I would advise the YSL All Hours Primer, which you can get here. I would stay with the YSL products because they are always higher quality.
- Make sure you have washed your skin with a cleanser.I prefer to use the original BEAUTYBLENDER or a similar soft makeup sponge like REAL TECHNIQUES Miracle Complexion Sponge Set for that elegant, luminous attractive look.
- If you would like a much lighter coverage instead of full thicker coverage, use a penny-sized amount of the product on all-around your face. That means pump for the penny size shared on both cheeks, and share the other small quantity for your forehead and chin. I tried following the directions of using one drop, and it did not cover my face entirely.
- If you would like full coverage, I would layer it twice. I would do the pump twice for what you did for that lighter coverage.
- Bounce the original BEAUTYBLENDER or the REAL TECHNIQUES Miracle Complexion Sponge Set all around your face to cover the foundation all over.
Benefits of the Yves Saint Laurent 24-Hour Foundation:
- This foundation does not cake at all, and it does last close to your 24-hour mark. I did notice it lasted closer to 16 hours max. It can last long with just a little translucent powder such as the Yves Saint Laurent Poudre Compact Radiance Perfection Universelle. It is one of the best lightweight translucent powder.
- The Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation would not cake, flake, fade or dry up, which is a must for us ladies who would like to appear much younger and not older.
- It instantly blurs and erases your imperfections, pores, dull, and uneven appearance, which it did.
This foundation has a sunscreen of SPF 20, which means you could skip your sunscreen routine with this one. If you like to add more sunscreen go with a water-based one.
- This foundation has the highest concentration of oil-absorbing pigments, which are ultra-fine and cover imperfections well.
It is anti-meltdown or meltdown-proof, and I tested that it does do that for 16 hours. It does that by combining the move-with-you foundation technology, giving you flawless coverage.
- The Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation felt very lightweight, even when I would double it for fuller coverage.
Amazed that it also protects you from the heat, humidity, and it resists fading for a smooth no droopy sexy look all day long.
- The Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation other skin benefits the infusion of black tea. This benefit has an excellent antioxidant for your skin complexion. It helps to fight the appearance of dullness, fatigue, and pollution.
- It gives you a matte finish.
Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation comes in a variety of colors as you can see below:
- Warm Ivory- Fair and Neutral Golden Undertone BD20
- Cool Sand BR40- Light / Medium-Neutral Pink Undertone BR40
- Ivory Fair Light B20- Neutral Undertone
- Cool Ivory BR20
- Cool Porcelain BR10- Fair and Neutral Pink Undertone
- Porcelain B10- Fair and Neutral Undertone
- Warm Beige BD25- Light Golden Undertone
- Almond B30-Light and Neutral Undertone
- Cool Almond BR30- Light and Neutral Pink Undertone
- Warm Almond BD30 – Light Golden Undertone
- Warm Caramel BD35 – Light / Medium Golden Undertone
- Sand B40 – Light / Medium Neutral Undertone
- Warm Sand BD40 – Light / Medium and Neutral Golden Undertone
- Bisque B45 – Medium Neutral undertone
- Warm Bisque BD45 – Medium and Golden Undertone
- Honey B50 – Medium / Tan and Neutral Undertone
- Cool Honey BR50- Medium / Tan and Pink Undertone
- Warm Honey BD50 – Tan and Golden Undertone
- Amber B60 – Tan and Neutral Undertone
- Mocha B70 – Medium / Deep and Golden Undertone
- Chocolate B80 – Deep / Red Undertone
- Ebony B90- Deep and Golden Undertone
What is the consistency of the Yves Saint Laurent 24-hour Foundation?
It is a semi-thick to a thin consistency as you can see in the picture I have provided below, which blends well in your skin with its high-quality advanced ingredients. I am using the color Warm Ivory below.
Let me know in the comments below if any of you found my advice and full insight on YSL All Hours Foundation helpful? Do any of you already use YSL makeup products? Have any of you used the YSL All Hours Foundation? Let me know what you think below. Thank you and enjoy!