Skin care is very important especially a lady in her thirties like myself. It is the time when your skin starts to become thinner and need something to give it more collagen and substance. I was chosen by 0.8 Liters, a place where they would give out beauty products to try for free or for a price. They are located in South Korea.
They have a lot of Korean beauty products. Remember when I had talked about a Korean hair care product sent to me by 0.8 liters called The Hair Mother Cellar here. 0.8 Liters have chosen me to try this hydrating cream many have talked about called MadeCera Re-turn Rx, which is a super hydrating cream for wrinkles and collagen production for all skin types.
Below is a picture of myself after wearing the MadeCera Cream with no makeup on.
I really enjoyed using this SkinRx Lab MadeCera Cream. I was sent the full-size of 50 ml, which is the larger size. That is a plus for me, especially with trying out free products. I really would like to know the full potential of a product that has more of the amount of product than a really small sample size that would only last a day. This, of course, would last me a month, since I would wear it daily.
I like when I would put on the MadeCera Cream, you could instantly feel the hydration come alive in your skin. I have combination skin, and this is good for all skin types. I could really feel that they are telling the truth in having a good amount of ceramides, niacinamide, adenosine, and madecassoside, all ingredients to help your skin become firmer and have collagen, which makes your skin look as young as 10 years back with consistent use.
- It has a strong combination of fermented ceramide, which is naturally fermented, and of course, helps your collagen production. That makes your skin bounce back to youth.
- It brightens, nourishes, and reduces your fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has an ancient herbal remedy called madecassoside to help your skin cells heal from inflammation. Such as the red skin patches I would get from time to time.
- It has a strong concentration of ceramide to help rebuild your skin’s ability to repair from harsh conditions.
- It is clinically tested in Korea in order to treat damaged skin and increase moisturization within your skin cells.
- Absorbs very well into your skin.
- It has a greaseless feel to it.
- It glides on easily.
- It blends well with makeup.
Directions on how to use this cream:
I always make sure I have a clean face with your cleanser before putting on any skincare product. Especially for a woman with combination or oily skin, because dirt and oil do not match well with your skin and you can have a pimple, which you want to avoid at all cost.
I would use acne pads after cleansing for my combination skin.
Then I would exfoliate and put on a toner.
Then I would put on my about a quarter size of the MadeCera Cream all over my face.
I would first start at my t-zone area, and then spread the cream lightly under my eyes, and around my face.
Do not forget to put a pea size to a quarter size if you desire on your neck. The skin your neck shows your age the most.