Many times I had thought of getting a toner. I first thought I might not need a toner. I was very wrong about that. Just applying the serums or skin lotions was not enough. Your skin goes through so much pollution and environmental harsh exposure.
It also goes through treatments that you give it. It needs a balance. It needs a ph balance to help it sustain its ability to pick up the serums and lotions better. Toners also make your makeup look amazing before you wear it and even as a light spray after your makeup.
I have combination skin, and I have a skincare adventure figuring out which skincare product would suit my skin best. Sometimes as many of you, I enjoy a variety of skincare products.
The cold winter days do dry my skin the most out of any season in the year. I would definitely need deep hydration with my combination skin flaking all over my skin section or t-zone facial areas. I am always in need of not just deep hydration but of skin weather damage repair.
We both have combination skin, and she told me it was okay to try. I tried it, and it felt so good on my skin. I was immediately drawn to this Michael Todd cranberry toner. I am sure you will be addicted to this toner as I am. I use this ritually as my daily skin regimen.
The picture below shows how big the bottle looks like. It is a pretty big bottle of nourishing and anti-aging toner and worth it.
· Put about 2 quarter size of the toner in a cup. Or just eyeball it to close from 5 ml to 10 ml of toner in a clean clear cup that you are able to pick up your toner with a cotton ball.
· Soak the cotton ball in the toner liquid.
· Start applying from the top or the bottom. Anyway, you might desire. Make sure you apply evenly all over your face and neck.
· You might think your neck does not need it, but it is such an important feature that shows your age and how you take care of your skin and self.
· This toner helps your moisturizers or serums to penetrate your skin better.
· It makes your skin glow naturally from the ph balance and health to your skin.
· The toner creates a dewy healthy look when sprayed lightly over your makeup.
· It balances and neutralizes impurities.
· It does not irritate the skin.
· Your skin looks clearer and bright.
· It makes your skin’s pores smaller literally with constant usage.
· It cleans more dirt out of your skin’s pores beside your cleansers.
· Free of witch hazel and alcohol, which makes this toner amazing for your skin and not tight or dry in sensation.
· Wipes away any residual impurities that are left by your cleansers.
· It has vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin A, which are antioxidants for your skin.
· The toner helps brighten the complexion and increase radiance.
· It also fortifies your skin for an attractive look.
· It contains black willow bark, which promotes a balance in your skin to make it look balanced.
· It also removes excess oil from the skin’s surface, which makes it excellent for combination and oily skin.
· The toner also improved the look of a texture, unbalanced tone, and big pores.
· 100% Aloe Vera juice helps your skin’s hydration.
· The Cranberry Concentrate & Acai Extract have the antioxidant to protect the appearance of your skin and anti-aging effects.
It is made without water or cheap fillers.
- Artificial Dyes
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Mineral Oil
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dl- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta-Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Polysorbate, Cranberry Concentrate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid.
Consistency and skin penetration: It is liquid and penetrates quickly into the skin.
Scent: It is a subtle berry scent.
Amount per full-size bottle: The amount you will receive in your full-size bottle is 250 ml / 8.4 fl oz.
Skin type: It is for all skin types. It is excellent for skin that gets oily because it has no oils and for combination to dry skin because it has hydrating ingredients for your skin regimen.
Below you will see a picture of me after applying Michael Todd True Organics Cranberry Antioxidant Hydrating Toner. You can see how clearer and healthier my skin looks.
Below is a picture showing how clear Michael Todd True Organic Cranberry Toner appears.