Ever since I turned 25 years old, I have noticed my skin change with a few wrinkles, the usual small amount of pimples, and dry spots. I am in my 30’s now. I have seen the wrinkles and lines creep around my facial skin. My friends tell me they can not see it, but pictures do tell a different story (giggles). I have combination skin, and I have a skincare adventure figuring out which skincare product would suit my skin best. Sometimes as many of you, I enjoy a variety of skincare products. I saw the Michael Todd True Organics Liposome Antioxidant moisturizer with DMAE and Hyaluronic Acid at a department store. I tried a sample. I enjoyed the scent very much. It was sweet like licorice. I liked it very much. It was not strong either. I like scents that do not overpower your natural chemistry.
It is one of the skincare products that I have tried to help with my combination skin issues and wrinkle and the harsh everyday environment like pollution that affects your skin. I also like that it is made with organic ingredients which are essentially better for your skin.
Directions in how to use this serum:
- I would use Michael Todd tropical fruit scrub to scrub away all the dead cells before putting smoothing in the Michael Todd True Organics Liposome Antioxidant Moisturizer serum.
- I would use the Michael Todd cranberry anti-aging and antioxidant toner, which I had talked about in my article Michael Todd True Organics Cranberry Antioxidant Toner for dry to combination skin types.
- Finally, I would apply my Michael Todd True Organics Liposome Serum. I would smooth on a quarter size all over my face and neck.
- I would start from the neck all the way up. If I need more around the corners of my eyes, I would put a pea size for both eyes. A little goes a long way.
- You can also use dot size all around your face and neck, then smooth in the serum into your skin with light pressure.
My skin type: This is for all skin types. My skin type is combination skin with more dryness in the winter in cold climates than most seasons and oily throughout the year, but more oily in the spring and summer season.
Usage Amount: You can use this serum both day and night. Never forget to do the night routine because your skin does wonders at night with the serum.
Scent: Scent was sweet like licorice. I liked it very much. It was not strong either.
Absorption: It absorbs well within 1 minute of smoothing in the serum.
Consistency: It is not so thick, and leaning towards the thin side. It is a high-quality light moisturizer.
Effects: It is an instant hydration and plumpness to your skin. It removes any tight or dry feeling in your skin.
Not Greasy: It is not greasy.
Packaging: It is a pump that is easy to use. You just push down on it, and it dispenses a pea size amount of the serum in your hands. It is an airless bottle with 2.4 Fl oz ounces of serum in it.
Wear before Makeup: You can wear this before applying your makeup.
Tip: I do advise to wait at least 2 minutes before applying makeup.
- Water or cheap fillers
- Artificial Dyes
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Mineral Oil
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rose Distillate, Organic Rooibos Leaf, Organic Pomegranate Seed, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, DMAE), Ylang Ylang Flower Essential Oil, Water, Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Lecithin, and Xanthan Gum
This is me holding my Michael Todd True Organics. I did not smooth it into the skin all the way because I wanted you to see the serum on my face.
Will the Michael Todd True Organics Liposome Antioxidant Moisturizer be your new favorite daily moisturizer or and nighttime routine?