Your smile is such an important asset to the way you present yourself to anyone in this world. Even without any makeup, your smile in a picture makes up a lot for the no makeup look. As a young child, your teeth always serve you well, not only through eating, but also your baby, toddler, and growing up year pictures.
The first time I had my tooth was taken away by the tooth fairy at age 6 years old, a tween, a teenager, and as an adult. I was given antibiotics for pain and fever by my mother, and my teeth starting growing with a little bit of a super white spot over my teeth as growing up.
I can not afford artificial teeth in my life, and I had to take care of it the most economical way as I could and of course, I had my dentist visits throughout the year.
I starting cutting it to just two times a year, and so the cleaning was not convenient due to time and also economically since I had to pay out of my own pocket bills and help my husband as well pay for bills and paying some student loans for my St John’s University studies, even though I had half scholarship.
I always take good care of my teeth, skin care, hygiene, hair care, and more, but at a budget of course. I am a tea and coffee fan-addict and would try all brands of teas that are worth trying and tasting.
I would have my tea or coffee, or even both every single day. There is not a day I would not be without it my green tea, white tea, black tea, oolong tea, rooibos, or even the vareity of flavors with fruits tea. Mind you I do not smoke at all, which would stain your teeth even further.
My teeth have been stain so badly, I needed something that would whiten my teeth like I would get to go to the Doctor’s Office, and the Doctor’s Office is pretty expensive, and I am on a budget just like you all would be.
There are so many varieties of different brands letting you know that you can try their product from home, but there is one that has stood out from the rest of them all, and that is Smile Brilliant.
The price is under $200 dollars, which is super affordable compared to your dentist office visit, and the best part is in the comfort of your own home.
Smile Brilliant are truly the ones with the right ingredients similar to your dentist’s office but without the dentist’s hefty high price due to you just going to do your cleaning at their office. I was delighted when Smile Brilliant reached out to me and let me know about their affordable customize package, which
You can choose if your teeth are sensitive or non-sensitive, and if you have heavy, average, and light stains package, this way they give you the right whitening gel and desensitizing gel system.
How to use and what is in your Smile Brilliant package?
The way you are able to start your package is first by going to their website, answer their questions, and request your specialized package. Smile Brilliant is pretty fast in sending you the package, because in two days I received my package and in it.
I had to fill out a card that asked me for my name and address, and I had put in my impressions inside a pink bubble wrapped prepaid envelope. There is a 3-way postage that is between you and the lab, and the two way is for orders outside of the United States, and yes, they do ship outside the United States, which is worldwide.
The way you are able to make your impressions which was instructed in the instruction cards in your nifty package. The impressions are needed to make your custom-fitted whitening trays that the whitening gel goes in. They give you three base paste and catalyst paste Impression materials. They give you three just in case you mess up once. They also give you two impression trays to put your mixed base paste and catalyst paste.
You must be very careful about how you make your dental impressions. In the instructions would let you know to refer to the good impression shown and the bad impressions in the picture of the card they have sent you.
Smile Brilliant also lets you know just in case your impressions are not done properly by you at home, they will help you with support.
Below is a pictures of my teeth impressions mold on the tray ready to be shipped off. I just have it like this below for you for display.
Below is a picture of my teeth tray displayed with the Smile Brilliant Desensitizing Gel and the Smile Brilliant Whitening Gel.
Below you can see a picture of the complete kit and how many Smile Brilliant teeth whitening gels and desensitizing gel are in the kit, and also the amount of catalyst and base paste they give you.
You can also see my teeth marks on the mold I had made at home using the catalyst and base paste.
Before Results Using Smile Brilliant Whitening System:
After Results Using Smile Brilliant Whitening System:
Steps to an Example of a Good Impression:
- You must look at the gum line, which is the arch the teeth meet the gums. This helps you see that the impression went deep to where the gums end and the teeth start.
- The putty would mix evenly and the impression would harden without collapsing. You will see that the putty has a consistent blue color than a white and blue marble one.
- Place and press your teeth down on the tray with the putty into your mouth, and leave the tray with the putty in your mouth for 2 minutes.
- There should be a consistent impression across on all your teeth. All the teeth must be entered on the putty at the same time, which means they should be equal in impression.
Tips for Best Impressions:
- Make sure your putty is thoroughly mixed before filling your impression tray with your teeth, and it should have a solid light blue color.
- If you do your impressions in front of a mirror it will make it easier to center your teeth on the material of the impression.
- Leave the material in your mouth for a little over 2 minutes, such as 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Test how had the putty is with your finger, and ensure the putt is completely hard before removing, and then remove the impression with a little wiggle.
Note: You will have some of the paste on your teeth, and so you just wipe with a napkin or towel.
Steps in Applying Whitening Gel:
- I had brushed and flossed my teeth with water so that my whitening gel would not mess up with any toothpaste ingredients.
- Remove the cap at the end of the of the dispensing syringe by using a scissor.
- Apply a thin ribbon of the gel across to the trays, and make sure it is clean and dry.
- 1 syringe would be sufficient for 3 to 4 applications for top and bottom.
- Dry your teeth the best you can and insert your tray.
- Leave the try filled with the whitening gel for 45 minutes to 3 hours.
Note: Start off with just 45 minutes and go up from there to test how sensitive your gums and teeth are to the whitening gel.
Steps in Applying Desensitizing Gel:
- Follow all the steps stated in how to apply the whitening gel.
- Make sure your trays are very clean and dry because the moisture would reduce the efficacy of the desensitizing gel.
- Leave the desensitizing gel for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not rinse your teeth and spit out the remaining gel.
- Do not eat food and beverage for a minimum of 30 minutes.
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about Smile Brilliant in the comments section below. Smile Brilliant is so helpful that they have 7 Things You Should Know Before Purchasing Smile Brilliant.
Impressed with my results using Smile Brilliant for a week, and I was able to get the semi-yellow stained teeth close to white as possible. These are truly my pearly whites, and I would definitely keep using Smile Brilliant more often.
Try it soon, and you will get that beautiful pearly movie star smile you always wanted or close to the one you get at your dentist’s office.
Free Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit Giveaway:
There is a Giveaway for winning a Free Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening complete kit worth $149. Enter this Free Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit Giveaway Here.
Giveaway is open to the USA, UK, Australia, and Canadian residents.
If you happen not to win the giveaway, Smile Brilliant would send you a $20 off coupon to receive your own Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening kit soon and remember to subscribe here for future giveaways and more goodies.
Would any of you try Smile Brilliant to benefit your beautiful teeth? Would you be willing to try this amazing Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening kit? Let me know in the comments section below.
Remember, to Smile Fearlessly!
Making it clear to my readers who read and use my links in my review blogs, I receive some items I show for free, and others are ones I already purchase in my everyday life. I may or may not receive a small compensation for the blog posts you read on the Everyday Life Products Reviews website. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.