The vegan skincare I enjoy a lot lately is from Skin Actives. They are a plant-based brand, and their skincare so far has worked well with my combination skin. Their skincare also works with all skin types. I definitely will put the new Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Serum and the others to good use.
The Skin Actives Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil is a spot treatment for people like myself who are acne-prone or pimple-prone. There are No harsh chemicals found in other treatment products. A little goes a long way with this miracle natural oil.
You only add a small amount of this formula. It reduces inflammation, bacteria growth and keeps your pores clear. It has salicylic acid and retinol serum that can help improve skin health during breakouts and quality oils like Rosehip Seed Oil and Linseed Oil. I would use this oil to remove bacterial growth in your pores which will cause acne or blemish.
Benefits of using the Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil:
- It helps the root of the blemishes such as the bacteria growth
- It keeps your pores clear
- Reduces inflammation of your skin, pimple, and or acne
- Improve the health of my skin and encourages the renewal of my skin.
- High-quality oil with a combination of Rosehip Seed Oil and Linseed Oil to protect your and my skin barrier.
- It has bisabolol, which helps to reduce skin inflammation and redness.
- Gentle on sensitive skin, which is many times prone to blemish or infection.
- It can be used on combination skin like my own and also oily skin.
- Vitamin A to defend sensitive skin from causing infection.
- Antioxidant action fights the free radicals and keeps your skin clear and healthy.
How to use the Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil?
Cleanse my skin with the Skin Active’s cleanser
Apply one of their moisturizers
Apply the Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil two to three drops on the area where I know it would make acne, pimples, and inflammation.
I then would use either a Gua Sha or just my plain clean hands and rub in the oil into the skin clockwise or however you like.
Try using the Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil during the night, and always make sure you wear a clean beauty sunscreen during the day.
Note: Do not use this Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil if you are allergic to aspirin.
I would keep using this Skin Active Ultra-Clarifying Blemish Oil from clean beauty. I always enjoy and support small businesses, clean beauty products, and skin anti-aging healing oils like this one.