Exfoliating your skin cells help renew your skin’s health, and using vitamin C for collagen-building does wonder! Collagen building and exfoliating are some of the keys to younger-looking refreshed skin.
I received the Replenix Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser, and the Replenix Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum from This is a Clean Beauty brand! It is made in the U.S.A besides, cruelty-free, and no Parabens and no other bad chemicals to the skin.
I have been using the Replenix Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser and the Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum, and it has done very well to my skin.
Replenix Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser: I like how the exfoliation of the Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser improved the texture of my skin and the tone saids it does. It has skin calming and anti-aging ingredients besides Glycolic Acid, such as chamomile extract, vitamin E, and others. It is made with Medical-Grade Crystalline Glycolic Acid.
Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum: This one is very light and not heavy. I like that it did help my skin look brighter, and it does absorb well.
Benefits of the Replenix Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser:
- This cleanser does cleanse well and does not dry my skin; it exfoliates, so you will peel lightly after.
- It is based on a dermatologist-developed skin-resurfacing cleanser that cleanses the skin well, removing impurities, oil, and dirt.
- It does not strip your skin’s delicate areas and moisture barrier.
- It does refine the texture of your skin and pores.
- I did see my skin look more nourished, smoother, and more evenly toned.
How to Apply the Replenix Glycolic Acid Cleanser for better results?
- First, make sure to splash a good amount of water on your face with your hands from the sink.
- Put a nickel size amount of the cleanser on the palm of your hands, and you can add some more as you go around your face.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water but no splashing because it does have glycolic acid, which is not abrasive but still be cautious not to get into your eyes.
- Use it once a day if you think you can handle it twice, then try twice. I only used this once a day because I have combination skin, so I have dry skin.
Benefits of the Replenix Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum:
- This is an excellent serum in combination with the Replenix Glycolic Acid Cleanser because combined; it produces excellent collagen support for your skin.
- This serum fights free radicals.
- It is a powerhouse serum with highly therapeutic and non-irritating ingredients.
- It is clinically proven with a highly stabilized Vitamin C.
- It has an advanced formula with a proprietary time-released delivery system giving an optimized absorption and penetration of the serum.
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will appear less reduced and better, giving you a healthy glow.
Is this Replenix Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum great for all skin types?
Yes, this Replenix Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum is excellent for all skin types such as normal skin, dry skin, combination skin, oily skin, and including sensitive skin.
Both the Replenix Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum and the Replenix Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser are excellent in keeping your skin smoother with a healthy glow to it while not feeling tight or uncomfortable. I felt more confident not to have flaky skin after not using the Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser for two days. It does give you that exfoliating effect and flakiness while using the cleanser. The Replenix Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum does not do that.
Myself below and having fun in the sun outside with my Replenix Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Cleanser and Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Serum.
Enter disclaimer text