Tools to make your skin look amazing has been around for ages. Since even the ancient times of the Egyptian beauty tools such as what Cleopatra would use, and other royalties and females from the past to the present.
I was introduced to this nifty facial tool by Spa Sciences, and I was given the opportunity to explore it. I enjoy the packaging because it is clean, well thought out, and organized. It also brought 4 different suction heads for the tool. One of the heads is the one that has the microdermabrasion feature.
It did help my pimple and blemish blackheads and whiteheads, and I was so happy to see that my dry patchy skin parts were smooth and dirt and excess oil free. I have very flaky skin on some areas of my face as a woman with combination skin.
I like that the tip was a diamond plated tip like they have at the esthetician’s office. It is also so safe and not too rough to remove your dead skin cells, flaky appearance and feel, and also allowing your lotions and cream to go deep into my skin. My skin looks less dull and more vibrant.
The vacuum feature could be manipulated by you pressing the power button for it to go up or down, depending on the vacuum did a nice job getting rid of whiteheads without squeezing and contaminating. Here’s my routine: I fill a pot up with boiling water, I drape a towel over me
TIP and How to Use:
- I would first clean my face with my Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser.
- I would prepare my facial steamer machine, which I would add water, and it starts to heat up and start steaming my face.
- This is so that my pores opened and able to take a better cleaning.
- I clean and prepare my Spa Sciences MIO Diamond Microdermabrasion & Pore Extraction Tool.
- I do this by making sure the sponge part has been refilled with a new one because you would not want any dirt and bacteria from the last time into your skin.
- I would use the MIO Diamond Microdermabrasion and Pore extraction Tool with the rejuvenation tip from the bottom of my jaw all the way up my skin. This will help with congestion, flakiness, and rough uneven skin texture.
- Then I would use then one of the suction extraction tips. This will remove pore-clogging residue after using the rejuvenation tip. This definitely will make y our skin detoxified.
You will definitely get the hang of it, and be able to use this twice or once a week to replenish your natural supple oils in your skin.
Is this safe for all skin types?
Yes, this is safe for all skin types, except for sensitive skin types. I noticed that on my sensitive skin parts it was not that great, but I have combination skin overall and not sensitive.
My Tip: Make sure you do not press hard on your face when you exfoliate with the machine to not leave any scratch marks on your face.
Is the MIO Diamond Microdermabrasion and Pore extraction Tool battery or rechargeable? This skin smoothing and gunk eliminator tool is rechargeable, which I love because I save on batteries and will not skip and have smoother energy and current.
Benefits of the MIO Diamond Microdermabrasion and Pore extraction Tool?
- I like this diamond tip microdermabrasion device and safe suction, which helps with skin-rejuvenation properties of my face.
- The diamond tip exfoliates and polishes my complexion to smooth, healthy, leaving my skin far away from rough dry skin areas that can give uneven skin tone.
- I have wrinkles and fine lines which increased my skin’s appearance and made it radiant looking. It stimulated and renewed my skin.
- The MIO’s vacuum Suction Extraction Tip helps to target congested areas to purify pores and diminish the look of pore size.
- I used this for a week and I noticed that my pores have gotten smaller and my skin looks less flaky, and even with makeup.
- There is a little sponge in Spa Sciences MIO Diamond that does suck in all the gunk you pass through the machine, and this should be changed with a new one.
- It is dermatologist recommended, which is a plus for me.
- 5 custom speeds
- 24 Disposable Filters
Below you can see I am wearing foundation from weeks of not exfoliating and deep skin cleansing from Spa Sciences MIO Diamond Microdermabrasion & Pore Extraction Tool.
Is so much better to do this self-care at home, and so easy to use and give you a better experience.
I definitely will keep using this excellent tool for a long time. Will, any of you use the MIO Diamond Microdermabrasion and Pore extraction Tool?
Let me know in the comments below and have a wonderful day!