CBD tea has been delicious and healing at the same time. The cannabidiol or CBD tea helps with relief for anxiety, depression, weightloss, and post-traumatic stress disorder. As any herbs, CBD will not be instant like a typical over the synthetic counter pill. You will see results with time, and in a week, you can start to see how it takes effect. I was excited to be introduced to another CBD brand with herbal mixes and taste.
If you are a whole leaf hemp tea lover, you will enjoy tasting the refreshing CBD mixed with organic herbs from Sky and Wyatt! Sky and Wyatt CBD tea had sent me three small samples of tea to try. These are potent Chai, Chamomile and Peppermint mix, and the green teas. The hemp is there, but I could not taste the strong taste of CBD in it. The hemp is there, but I could not taste the CBD’s strong flavor.
I enjoyed the Sky and Wyatt CBD herbal teas and also had a flat lay so you could see how the package and tea.
Sky and Wyatt CBD teas are offering three tea varieties at the moment. These are the three varieties below.
- Spice Chai Tea
- Uplifting Green Tea Hibiscus
- Soothing Peppermint Chamomile
Benefits of Sky and Wyatt CBD tea:
The Sky and Wyatt teas are Colorado Grown whole leaf hemp. The entire leaf blends with all-natural and organic herbs and tea. It is also a full-spectrum CBD tea. It is good to know that the ingredients placed into these Sky & Wyatt teas are made with naturally occurring cannabinoids found in hemp, and they are hand-picked with unique benefits. The Sky and Wyatt Hemp Teas are recognized for their incredible therapeutic and industrial properties.
How to make the Sky and Wyatt CBD tea?
- Make sure you have 1 liter of boiling water
- Your cup where you will pour the boiling water into with the teabag or an infuser.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (optional)
- After 3 to 5 minutes of soaking your tea bag into the hot water, but not boiling, set your tea bag on a piece of napkin.
- You can store your tea in a glass container and place it into the fridge sealed.
What do you think of the Sky and Wyatt tea? Let me know in the comments section below.