Is anyone curious about how a Vitamin C and Caviar Balm leave on mask work? I certainly was interested to learn more by using it on my skin personally. Pixi Beauty is celebrating their 20th Anniversary this month and have some sales. I could not wait to try the Pixi Beauty Caviar is right for your health when you eat it. Imagine the caviar in skincare, it will make your skin more supple and less aged. The Pixi by Petra Beauty Vitamin C Balm Leave on Mask with Caviar has two valuable eye-catching ingredients for supple skin and brightening of an uneven skin tone. The Pixi Beauty Vitamin-C Balm Caviar which gives this balm that extra potent antioxidant power!
I like how my skin is kept looking healthy while I used this for a week with the other Pixi Beauty Vitamin C skincare line. The Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Balm Leave on Mask with caviar gives me collagen production, which gives my skin a boost in luminosity. This cream is not greasy and absorbs well, although because I have combination skin, I tend to get a bit oily on my T-zone areas. The Pixi Beauty Caviar Balm wit Vitamin C helps calm the area from too much sebum, or overproduction of oils is what I have seen. It is enjoyable to know that Pixi Vitamin C Caviar Balm Cream has a citrus smoothie scent. It is therapeutic and refreshing for your overall body and senses!
Pixi Beauty Caviar Balm with Vitamin C Benefits:
- Since it has Vitamin C, it is a potent antioxidant power, promoting healthy collagen production and is known to boost luminosity to your skin.
- It comes with a lot of product which is 45 ml or 1.52 fl.oz.
- The caviar has potent anti-aging benefits for your skin’s collagen mixed with the rest of the Pixi Beauty Caviar Balm Cream formula.
How To Apply the Caviar Balm with Vitamin C Cream:
Apply this balm as a mask after you have used all of the steps in the Pixi Beauty Vitamin C Collection. These essential Pixi Beauty products will be the Pixi Vitamin C Tonic, the Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Serum, the Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Lotion, and Pixi Beauty Vitamin C Juice Cleanser.
- Massage the Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Caviar Balm onto your face, and you will feel the encapsulated small bits of vitamins to melt into the skin.
- Allow it to absorb into your skin and do not take this mask off. It is a leave-in mask. The next morning your skin will feel so smooth.
How long will it take for the Pixi Beauty Vitamin C Caviar Balm to absorb?
It will take about 15 to 30 minutes to absorb into your skin. I have combination skin, which means some parts are dry, and other components are oily.
Does the Pixi Beauty Vitamin C Caviar Balm be smooth and blend with makeup?
This balm does not blend well if you mix both the makeup and the balm at the same time. It means that the Pixi Beauty Vitamin C Caviar Balm under your makeup. Your makeup will not stay on put and look good.
What is the Pixi by Petra Beauty Vitamin C Caviar Balm scent and texture?
The texture is rich, and you can feel the little beads of vitamins melt into your skin. It is thick but absorbs very well into my combination skin type. I would apply a pea-size amount at first but always need about three more pea size to do my entire face and neck. The scent is of a citrus and vanilla mix, and it is a light scent.
The Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Balm Leave on Mask with caviar gives me collagen production, which gives my skin a boost in luminosity. This cream is not greasy and absorbs well, although because I have combination skin, I tend to get a bit oily on my T-zone areas. The Pixi Beauty Caviar Balm wit Vitamin C helps calm the area from too much sebum, or overproduction of oils is what I have seen.
What is the Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Caviar Balm ingredients?
- I like that it has Glycerin which is a humectant, shea butter a skin-softening humectant or moisturizer, other forms of humectant mix which are safe and healthy for the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate is a fatty acid that occurs naturally in the human body, and it is an emollient.
- It also has the Ferulic Acid, which is a fantastic antioxidant. It stabilizes antioxidants such as Vitamin C, which is incredible because it makes it work better.
- It has Lactic Acid, which is an AHA. It exfoliates and hydrates your skin.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate is an excellent hydrating antioxidant.
- The Ascorbic Acid ingredients minimize hyperpigmentation; it helps with the collagen in your skin.
- The Oryza Sativa Callus Culture Extract, as a lot of antioxidants and, helps to brighten your skin and mine.
- Salix Alba is the Willow Bark extract, which is a natural source of salicylic acid and tannins. It is also a preservative for the cream.
- Citrus Grandis or Grapefruit Peel Oil has a significant amount of Vitamin C, brightening the skin, and prevents acne.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis or Orange Peel Oil has the right amount of Vitamin C, brightening, and also prevents acne.
- Citrus Limon or Lemon Peel Oil has a significant amount of Vitamin C, brightening the skin, and prevents acne.
- Olea Europaea or Olive Fruit Oil is an emollient rich in antioxidants.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a stable form of Vitamin E and antioxidant.
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil is astringent in the formula. Panthenol Vitamin B5 is a humectant, which goes deep into your skin as an anti-inflammatory and moisturizer. The Arginine inside the cream is an amino acid, healing, increases cell turnover, and stimulates growth factors.
- The Mannitol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol are humectants and penetrator enhancers.
- Allantoin is an amino acid, which soothes your irritated skin.
- The Sodium Hyaluronate is are smaller versions of hyaluronic acid, and it penetrates deep into your skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis or Orange Fruit Extract is the fragrance or scent you smell.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Cellulose are thickeners.
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin are a preservative.
- Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer is another form of stabilizing ingredient to keep the formula together.
- The Disodium EDTA is a binding agent.
- Caviar to give you supple skin and collagen.
Is the Pixi by Petra Beauty Vitamin C Caviar Balm worth it?
Yes, this balm has made a difference alone for my 7 days of testing without wearing any other skincare product. It does help your skin stay supple and lessens my blemish marks, and also keeps my skin luminous.
What do you think of the Pixi by Petra Beauty Vitamin C Caviar Balm? Would any of you try this balm mask from Pixi by Petra? Let me know in the comments below and have a happy week!
Enter disclaimer text