A life without vacuum cleaners after you are used to it is a mess. It is as if you are missing a part of your cleaning routine without it. You want any location you live in to look spotless and organized such as your rooms and house cleaned all around.
Bissell has always been one of the top vacuum cleaners that are affordable at the same time. I already had a Bissell Quick Steamer plus, which is your wet carpet and regular floor cleaner. I, however, did need to have a super carpet and floor cleaner that would suck out the deep dirt, fleas, dust mites, and other things that might be in my carpet.
I had another brand name vacuum that was not as efficient in picking up the deep-rooted gunk and dirt from my carpet and floors, and even other spaces that need cleaning. I needed the hairs of my very hairy shih tzu dog’s hairs that fall over the carpet and are unseen because the carpet is as light as his fur coat.
The vacuums I had in the past were hard to use and I had to constantly purchase these specially made vacuum bag and look high and low to see where they have it in stock.
Other vacuums I had owned that were not bagless like the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum would smell pretty bad too, and that is the mold that can not be cleaned out easily like I can with the bagless waterproof multi-cyclonic suction dust bin.
Is the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum washable and waterproof? Most parts of my vacuum but not the motor section. I usually use water and a little bit like a quarter size of liquid soap or cloth with some soapy water to clean your vacuum after you have easily thrown out the disgusting garbage into your garbage pail or bag to dispose of.
Does the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum have a reusable filter and accessories? Yes, it does have a reusable filter that you can easily clean with your cloth that is wet with soapy water.
How big is the dust bin of the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum? The dust bin is large and you can see it can take a lot of deep dirt in it.
How long is the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum’s cord? It is such positive and wonderful news to an electrical cord that is very long for you to go from a far away living room to your kitchen or master bedroom for example.
Does the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum clean hardwood, vinyl and other floors, carpets, and rugs? Yes, it cleaned all of my floors, carpets, and rugs very well and thoroughly.
Can you store the vacuum parts on the vacuum itself? Yes, this is an excellent vacuum for sticking the
Does the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum is able to turn and twist around the corners? Yes, this is a swivel vacuum where you are able to twist and turn around and catch all of those dirty corners.
Does the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum have a manual tool to reach dirt on, in, around furniture or other places? Yes, it has a pet turbo eraser tool. It does just as good as the big part of the vacuum.
Benefits of the Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful Brush Roll with Triple Action: This literally did suck, lifted, and removed the deeply embedded pet hairs, gunk, garbage, and dirt all around my floors and carpets.
- Technology that is Scatter-free or Mess-free: My family and I enjoy that this Bissell vacuum cleans my floors and carpets very easy, fast, and without garbage being scattered all over the place after usage or during usage.
- Cleaning with Brush Roll: The brush roll that you can attach picks up pet hair from one end to the other.
- Bin with a multi-cyclonic suction system: It has an extended performance with no loss of suction which has multiple dust loadings.
- The Filter is Washable and Waterproof: This Bissell Cleanview vacuum has a filtration system that is multi-level and able to trap debris, dust, and gunk.
- It has an above floor cleaning: This feature cleans your hard to reach areas with your specialty tool stretch hose attached to your vacuum and detached when used.
My entire family noticed how powerful this Bissell Cleanview vacuum is and did take away pet hairs all around many areas of our home, and best of all my husband and I liked how lightweight the vacuum was with all the features it displays.
Do any of you use a Bissell vacuum or other vacuums? Let me know about your experience and opinions below! Have a great week!
Enter disclaimer text