There is a new hair repair for those who suffer loss or thinning of the hair, loss of collagen, lifeless hair, hair that needs less frizz, and more life and fullness. Finally, a hair product that works very well to fulfill these wishes.
Hask is very well known to have the optimal effect of changing your hair to what it honestly said it would do. Hask decided to send me their new Biotin Boost Thickening Collection. I, of course, could not wait to explore such gems and share what I have discovered with you all.
I had received a variety of items to try from the Hask brand. The Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection contained a Biotin Boost Thickening Shampoo, Biotin Boost Thickening Conditioner, and a Biotin Boost Thickening Cream. These products not only smell delicious, and like no other hair shampoo, conditioner, or leave-in cream. It was heavenly. The scent was a citrus vanilla mix with a sweetness.
I had to try the entire collection right away. I have many pictures to share below with you on my results. I had used this for a whole week, and it did work wonders for my hair. What I liked most about the Hask hair products is that it is made with no parabens and no sulfates, which is a plus in my hair beauty preferences.
What are my hair type and the reason I would need this Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection? My hair type is semi-thick. It is also thin in some areas, and it requires strength. My frizzes need to be tamed. I do prefer a healthy and glossy appeal with no greasy appeal at the same time. These results are what the Biotin Boost Thicking Collection has done while I used it for a week.
How does the Biotin Boost Thickening Collection smell? All three had the similar scent of a citrus vanilla sweetness, which was intoxicating. I could feel it all around my entire bathroom as I lathered my hair with the shampoo and conditioner.
Can men wear this Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection? Yes, It does not smell too feminine or too masculine, and even my husband had tried it for himself. He did not mind the scent at all. I would consider this product a unisex one.
How much of the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening cream, conditioner, and shampoo do you need? All you need is the two-quarter size for hair like myself. My hair is semi-thick and semi-thin, and for those with much thinner hair, I would suggest to start with a pea size and then work a quarter size to see if you need more. All three products indeed coat your hair thoroughly.
How much do the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening shampoo and conditioner lather? I would suggest just a quarter to start with and then another quarter of the product on the palm of your hands as measurement, because they both lather very much and very well. I did enjoy that because it was very therapeutic.
What was the consistency and appearance of the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Shampoo? The shampoo has a smooth semi-thick silky pearl look and flexibility. I show this in the pictures below as a demonstration for you all. The texture of the shampoo, conditioners, and leave-in cream was not thin and just perfect!
What was the consistency and appearance of the HaskBiotin Boost Thickening Conditioner? The conditioner is thick enough to coat your entire hair from the top to the shaft of your hair.
Benefits of the Biotin Boost Thickening Collection by Hask:
- The Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection is a Tri-level Thickening Hair formula and complex
- The Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection all volumize, fortifies, and strengthens the hair cuticles from root to tip.
- It adds shine, detangles, improves texture, smoothes, and softens with an excellent scent.
- It is excellent for all hair types, even though it is ideal for thin and semi-thin hair types.
- The conditioner truly detangles your hair very well. I could easily pass my hair through the hair strands, and the tangles would just come right out smoothly.
- The shampoo leaves your hair squeaky clean, and you can see and feel it.
- The cream easily combs your hair with just your fingers, but of course, I would suggest using a hairbrush.
- The Hask Biotin Boost Shampoo is supposed to work in 3 levels in terms of the three top ingredients in the formula, which are collagen, biotin, and coffee.
- The Hask Biotin Boost Conditioner gives you a silky smooth detangling process. You do feel your hair soft and manageable. You should try it, and I was amazed at how quickly it worked. It also has the formula to give you that thicker-looking appearance to your hair locks.
- The Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Cream is smooth and helps you have that extra boost of fullness to your hair, and it sure does do that. It gives you a bouncy elegant lift of luxury to your hair.
- The biotin ingredients would give your hair thicker appearance and health,
- The collagen gives your hair strength and fortifies your hair shaft and protect it from breaking and getting damaged
- The last ingredient is coffee, which would give your hair strands a boost of life, and for all your hair follicles and strands.
- It has no parabens.
- The collection has no phthalates.
- It has no gluten.
- No drying alcohol to make your hair strands shiny and soft.
- The entire Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection has no sulfates, which is impressive and a must for my hair and yours.
- Last but not least, it has no artificial colors.
Where can you get your very own Biotin Boost Thickening collection?
This is me below wearing the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Conditioner. As you can see as I had stated, it does coat the hair very well.
This is how strong my hair is now while using the Hask Biotin Boost Hair Collection.
This is a picture below is of how the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Conditioner looks like on the display.
Below is a picture of how the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Cream looks like.
This is a picture shows how the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Shampoo look like on the display.
A silky pearl like smooth appearance and feel.
Like I had mentioned above, this was my unhappy self because I needed a hair rescue collection like Hask Biotin Boost.
This is me a happy woman because I had used the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection, which was a miracle for my hair strands and appearance.
I hope this was as informative for you. This way you could all know exactly about this miracle hair product to give your hair strands the life and fullness it needs from the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Collection.
Do any of you own any Hask products? What do you think of them? Do any of you need hair products that would give your hair life? Let me know in the section below.