Open box surprises such always vary in different sizes because you never know if you will have a full-size product or a small sample size. Places such as Pinchme would send you free boxes to enjoy a sample or full-size products that you are eager to try but have not tried or have tried and do not mind receiving more of it because you will use it or enjoy it!
This Pinchme box was a really great one. I had received a free coupon to get my own free Nice n' Easy Hair Color with Rose Scent, and it was for the new color care formula, which was improved. I like that is supposed to smell like roses too, literally.
I also had been given the new Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Milk, Macadamia and Rice Milk scrub, the RX Bar , and a free small sample size Garnier Whole Blends in the scent Oat Delicacy Conditioner and Garnier Whole Blends in the scent Oat Delicacy Shampoo.
Opening this beautiful box of Pinchme goodies was very exciting. you already do know what you are going to receive because you must first sign up with Pinchme, and then after signing up, they would let you know when you have the possibility of receiving a Pinchme box in your account.
First Goodie to Explore: Nice n' Easy Blend of Tones and Highlights with Rose Scent
I had received the Nice n' Easy Rose scented coupon. The coupon literally had a scratch off where you can smell the scent of roses, but is not so strong. I really enjoyed the scent. This scent could literally be found in the hair dye and the conditioner as well. Is truly intoxicating in a positive way.
How does the new Nice n' Easy Blend of Tones and Highlights smell like? It smells like roses with a faint very little scent of ammonia.
What is the texture of the hair dye? it is creamy when mixed all together.
Does the hair dye stays in your hair or melts off your head? The hair dye stays in your hair until you take it out with water.
How long should I leave the Hair Dye? You should leave the hair dye for about 20 to 25 minutes in your hair for it to dye your hair properly.
What packaging does the Nice n' Easy Blend of Tones and Highlights come in? The activator comes with a clear see-through plastic dispenser. The Color Creme comes in a foil type squeezable easy to use tube or dispenser. The last item is the delicious rose scented hair plastic dispenser.
How many colors does the Nice n' Easy Blend hair dye? It comes in 54 natural-looking permanent shades.
Benefits of the New Nice n Easy Blend of Tones and Highlights:
- It contains the breakthrough hair technology of damage blocking.
- It has ME+, which means it is an allergy gentle formula from the hair activator, color, and conditioner.
- It reduces damage compared to other hair dyes that have EDDS, which means this has no EDDS.
- I like that ME+ is an extraordinary technology hair dye molecule that protects your hair dye without allergy, and it reduces the chance of developing an allergy.
- Caution: If you do have a known hair dye allergy, you should still be aware of this product and consult with your dermatologist.
- 96% of ladies have recommended it and it was tested on 870 ladies.
Important Note for Hair Dye Outcome for Brown or Darker Hair:
Below I have the picture of the hair dye Light Ash Blonde. I have made the hair dye on the box below look like how it actually looks on my hair. It does not look Light Ash Blonde on my hair because I have brown hair, to begin with, and so when I just put this hair dye on, my highlights become a nice light ash blonde, but the rest of my hair becomes a light blonde to light red color like the picture I have below.
I definitely will continue using the Clairol Nice n Easy Color Dye, because it did give me a better outcome, but I would go with a much lighter color or try stripping the brown off and then dye my hair with the Clairol Nice n Easy Tone and Highlight.
I will try another color next time. I do go from brown to red, to blonde, because I like having different hair colors. You can get your very own Clairol Nice n Easy Tone and Highlight rose scented hair dye here.
Second Goodie to Explore: Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Milk
As I opened up my box and I immediately tried the new Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Milk. Just opening this delicious scented creamy semi-thick natural exfoliator, it literally smelled like macadamia with a touch of vanilla.
I could not find the vanilla scent written on the ingredients, but it does smell a little like a warm vanilla macadamia scent.
I immediately used a little bit to scrub the back of my hand as you can see the image below. I also had used it as a small fascial for my face and scrubbed off all of the dead cells, and it was so refreshing and therapeutic at the same time.
How to use the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Milk?
- First take a small amount, such a dime size over your hand and test it to see if you like how it feels.
- Then take a little bit more for your face, about a quarter size.
- If you are going apply to your body, apply about a palm size for your entire body. It goes a long way while wetting it a little bit with water.
Benefits of the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Milk:
- This body scrub will exfoliate very well and remove your dry and dull flaky skin.
- It nourishes deeply and restores your skin's natural nutrients.
- It is formulated small amount of moisturizing cream
- I like that it has a whipped texture with a lovely creamy coverage.
- It has a good amount of macadamia and rice milk fragrance, but it does smell a little like vanilla and milk to my senses.
How is the consistency of the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish?
Below is a picture me my hand and the creamy Dove Polish Exfoliator, and I have no water on it. I only used the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish by itself. You can see how creamy the consistency is like. You can get your own Dove Exfoliating Body Polish here.
The Third Goodie to Explore: New Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner
I received the new Garnier whole blends shampoo and conditioner. Of course, this small sample size was not enough for my long thick hair with soft wavy curls. I did mind this shampoo, but it was not that great for my frizzy hair at all.
What is the consistency of the New Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner? I like the consistency was okay, but maybe a little too watery than I am used to.
What is the scent of the Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner? It has the scent of light baby powder, and then the scent fades quickly after some minutes.
Honest outcome and experience:
I did not like this shampoo and conditioner for my dry frizzy hair type. It felt like it dried my hair out instead. I did not like it at all. It could work out for you if you have oily hair or normal hair types. You can get your own Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo here and conditioner here.
Benefits of the Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner:
- This shampoo and conditioner are made for sensitive scalp, and it supposes to gently moisturizes and soften your hair. Note: I think due to the sulfates in the shampoo and conditioner
- This formula of shampoo and conditioner have oat milk and rice cream extracts
- It is a paraben-free shampoo and conditioner.
- It is gentle for everyday use.
The Fourth Goodie to Explore: RXBAR for Kids
The RXBar was so good, and not just for my child, but also for myself. I liked how it is not too sweet and it has a chewy and crunchy bite to it, and so does my son. My son likes the taste of it and he is a pretty picky boy. The RXBar Kids is delicious in the Apple Cinnamon Raisin variety that we had received in the Pinchme box.
Advice: Be very careful in giving your toddler this bar, even half of it, make sure this bar is in very small dime size pieces because they can choke if you give them the whole bar or even half the bar.
Benefits of the RXBar Kids:
- These little bars pack a whole lot of nutrition and the right amount of calorie intake for a snack.
- Below you can see how it looks like and how we had broken it in half so that I could take a bite and my son as well.
- It is made with healthy simple and tasty ingredients made with egg whites, dates, almonds, and cashews.
This was a very well put together Pinchme Box, and I would keep purchasing some of the items sent to me in this box because my family and myself really did enjoy using them. Do any of you use any of these products? Which one did you like best from this Pinchme box? Let me know in the comments section below.